As part of owning a domain name you are responsible for keeping the contact information on the domain name up to date.
You can update your domain name information by following these steps:
- Log in to the Boocoo Domain manager at http://domains.boocoo.com.au/
If you don't know your login details please create a help desk ticket
- Once logged in click on Account:
- Then on the right hand side click on Bulk WHOIS contact update
- Tick each contact type and domain you would like to update contact information for. To update all of your domains click on Select All for Registrant, Admin, Tech and Billing.
- Scroll down the page and type in your New contact details followed by your email address for us to notify you that the changes have been made.
- Click on the Update button and you're done.